- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencil case and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 6: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 7: Do you have any OCs?
- 8: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 9: Favorite thing to draw?
- 10: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 11: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 12. Any weird artist behavior you admit doing?
|Anonimo said: Your art is so amazing and a great combimation of reality and cartoon! How did you learn to draw like this? C:|
This kind of messages makes me so happy!! Reaching a balanced reality/cartoon stile is really what I want to ;;
mmh I think I just drew, copied a lot of ‘renascent’ sculpture and canvas, and taken ispiration from Glen Keane’s art <3